Careers at Donnelly Energy
Marketing and Community Outreach Internship Winter 2019/2020. Donnelly Energy – Wayne, NJ
Donnelly Energy helps small businesses throughout New Jersey become more energy efficient in the lighting, HVAC, and commercial refrigeration categories as a participating contractor for Direct Install from New Jersey’s Clean Energy program.
Donnelly Energy is looking is looking to hire three (3) Marketing and Community Outreach Interns to help support our Marketing and Sales teams this winter.
This would be a part-time paid Internship out of our home-base office in Wayne, with frequent travel for prospecting in our program territories of Morris and Warren County. Having a reliable vehicle is a requirement. Commission is also included.
We are looking for hungry, dynamic individuals who will be dedicated to educating and prospecting new customers for our work with Direct Install from New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program. Qualified candidates are extroverts who love talking to new people and are comfortable with cold calling; whether it is business-to-business, email, or phone. We need interns who are not afraid to get the message out there to the masses and can act as a brand ambassador for not only Donnelly Energy but for the Direct Install program!
- Candidate(s) must be current undergraduate students in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College. Preferably with Marketing, Sales, or Business focus.
- Daily prospecting and educating of businesses within their assigned territory, with the end goal being to schedule high amounts of potential customers for free program assessments.
- Proactively maintain high number of leads/scheduled assessments to support sales goals.
- Assist Marketing Director on in-house content creation for social media and digital initiatives.
- Staff local community fairs and networking events, as needed.
- Previous retail, customer service, or prospecting/canvassing experience is encouraged but not required.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills. (Positive attitude is a plus!)
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Familiar with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.
Talent and Skills:
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Above-average communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy and action oriented, with a pro-active approach to program solving
- Team player
Submit your information, cover letter and resume below: