Careers at Donnelly Energy
Interested in a career opportunity with Donnelly Energy? We're always looking for talented individuals to add to our team! Find our jobs listing below.
Late Summer and Fall Marketing Internship
Donnelly Energy - Wayne, NJ
Donnelly Energy designs and installs energy efficiency upgrades for small businesses through the New Jersey Office of Clean Energy Programs.
Donnelly Energy is looking to hire an Intern – Marketing to support the Business Development team, beginning in August.
This would be a paid Internship and would be based out of our office in Wayne, NJ.Position Overview
We are looking for a dynamic marketing individual who will focus on developing new customers for our Lighting/HVAC Sales Auditors. Donnelly Energy interns are outgoing and friendly - they are the face of both our company and the state programs we work with. This is a great opportunity for an individual who can work independently, likes meeting new people, or wants to gain real-life experience in cold-calling business development.
- Candidate must be a current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College. Preferably with Marketing focus.
- Help create and implement lead generation strategy
- Maintain the volume of leads needed to meet goals
- Assist Lead Generation Manager on large initiatives
- Help develop Large Account relationships
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Constant communication and reporting
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- This role will require daily travel to prospective customers. Having a vehicle is a requirement.
- A highly self-motivated, ambitious individual
- Above average communication skills
- A person with a high sense of urgency and a pro-active approach to problem solving
- High energy and action oriented
- A very strong knowledge of basic computer software and practices with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Team player